Starting with May 25, 2018, EU Regulation no. 679/2016, known as the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR), which basically says that the information we hold about customers is confidential information and cannot circulate freely or be publicly accessed.
1. Collection of personal data:
We request certain personal data if you wish to contact our team in order to contract the services we offer, either as an individual or on behalf of a company, by using the contact form.
2. The type of personal data we collect and for what purpose:
- Name – we collect this information as a result of your filling out the contact form.
- Email – we collect this information to be able to respond to your request to be contacted.
- Telephone number – we collect this information to be able to contact you if you use the contact form and provide us with your telephone number.
- IP Adress – by default, every time you visit a website, your IP address is collected and stored on a server. We do not use it for any purpose.
3. From whom we collect personal data:
- 3.1 Directly from you, when you contact us by phone.
- 3.2 Electronically, using the contact form on our page or by e-mail.
4. The provision of personal data is:
- 4.1 Voluntary, without considering the subsequent conclusion of a commercial relationship
5. The processing of personal data takes place in the following situations:
- 5.1 When there is a request from clients/potential clients (verbal or written request).
- 5.2 When we receive a request for an offer, regardless of how it was sent (by email, contact form, verbally).
6. Purpose of personal data processing:
- 6.1 Your data will be processed only for the purposes mentioned in point 2. of this information.
- 6.2 If your data will have to be processed for purposes other than those presented in point 2, we will inform you before processing them, and they will only be processed with your consent.
- We also use services offered by third parties for functionality, advertising, and analysis that may include their own cookies. You can learn more about how these are used on the providers’ pages.
Google Analytics & Recaptcha – Analysis and functionality https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=ro
Facebook – Analysis https://developers.facebook.com/docs/privacy/
8. Plugins and Tools
To the extent that you use our website, you can interact with the plugins of other services such as: Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Google, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin . By doing so, you agree to the use of these plugins and therefore to the transfer of personal data to the respective platforms.
We have no control over the nature and purpose of this transmitted data, as well as over its further processing.
9. Disclosure of personal data:
- 9.1. Your personal data may be disclosed to certain recipients, respectively partners of our company, if this is necessary by contracting our services.
10. Data storage period:
- 10.1. Your data will be stored for a limited period of time, i.e. for the entire period of contracting the services and until the expiration of their contracting period. Invoicing data will be deleted according to the obligations imposed by law in this regard.
11. Transfer of personal data outside the EU or EEA:
- 11.1 www.aragon-grup.com does not transfer your personal data to countries outside the EU or EEA.
12. Security of personal data:
- 12.1 The security of information received from visitors or customers is very important to us. The servers on which the data are stored have implemented security measures, such as:
- recovery of personal data
- discovery of security holes
- discovering the causes of security breaches
- limitation of security breach
- If we discover that there has been a breach of the security of your personal data, we will immediately inform the management of the company holding the servers, which will take all measures to restore the security of the data, will make every effort to mitigate the immediate risk of damage and will notify the Supervisory Authority about the security incident, if the violation is likely to lead to a high risk for the rights and freedoms of the people whose personal data security has been affected.
13. User rights:
According to the new GDPR Regulation, we present to you below, what are the rights you have as users/customers of www.aragon-grup.com.
The right to information – refers to the right to be informed on all the previously presented issues.
The right of access – you have the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether or not we are processing your personal data and, if so, access to the respective data and to information on the manner in which the data are processed.
The right to opposition – the right to oppose the processing of personal data if the processing is necessary for the performance of a task that serves a public interest. Also, if the processing of personal data is aimed at direct marketing, you have the right to oppose the processing at any time.
The right to data portability – you have the right to receive personal data in a format that can be read automatically and that allows the data to be transmitted directly to another operator.
The right to delete data (“the right to be forgotten”) – you can request that the data be deleted, without undue delay, if the following situations occur: the data are no longer necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected or processed; you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing; you oppose the processing and there are no legitimate reasons that prevail; personal data were processed illegally; personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation; personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
The right to data restriction – you have the right to request the restriction of data for a period of time, for example, in the situation where the decision to delete your data has been made and you consider them useful in different situations, such as exercising a right in court. Also, if you dispute the accuracy of the data or the processing is illegal, you can request the restriction of the data. Thus, after receiving a request from you and following its verification, we will stop the processing of personal data for a period of time.
The right to rectification of data – you can request the rectification of certain personal data, if they are incomplete or inaccurate. Thus, depending on the purpose of the processing, you can complete and then transmit the personal data that are missing or incorrect, it being even possible to complete a declaration for compliance.
The right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data, when you find that your rights have been violated regarding the processing of personal data.
14. How you can contact us:
For any questions and requests regarding the processing of personal data, you can contact us as follows:
- by email to the address: email@example.com ;
- to the mailing address: DJ100, Tarla 20, Parcela 95/16, Stefanestii de Jos, Ilfov, Romania – Aragon Group
Regardless of the way you choose to submit your request to us, we will do our best to resolve all requests and/or complaints in the shortest possible time.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General Conditions for using the www.aragon-grup.com website:
1. ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONDITIONS
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Our site will provide the information on this website for general informational purposes and does not guarantee their accuracy at any given time, although we will try as much as possible to ensure that all the information is accurate when it is published on the site.
4. THE RIGHTS ON THE SITE CONTENT
ARAGON S.R.L. (hereinafter referred to as ARAGON S.R.L.), will not transfer title to the software applications.
ARAGON S.R.L. holds full and complete rights to the property title and thereby all copyright and patented rights. You do not have the right to redistribute, sell, decompile, disassemble the software application in a human-perceivable form.
All the information, products or applications on this site are the property of ARAGON S.R.L., which reserves the right to modify the content and/or structure of the site at any time and without any prior notice.
The entire content of the www.aragon-grup.com website is protected by copyright, all rights being reserved. All rights related to the pages, content and presentation of the site are owned by ARAGON S.R.L. It is forbidden to copy, modify, display, distribute, transmit, publish, sell, license, create derivative materials or use the content of the website for any purpose without written confirmation from ARAGON S.R.L.
Access and use of the www.aragon-grup.com page is free and aims to help users find the necessary information in the easiest and fastest way possible, according to everyone’s requirements.
The information on www.aragon-grup.com is of general interest and is made available to users free of charge. “User” of this page means any natural or legal person who will access the page. You can copy and print the content of the www.aragon-grup.com page for your personal use, without commercial intentions. In any other situations, www.aragon-grup.com content cannot be reproduced, modified or exploited without the explicit consent of www.aragon-grup.com representatives.
5. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The content of the information refers to the description in a certain degree of detail of the activities, products and services of ARAGON S.R.L.. ARAGON S.R.L. will not grant any guarantee regarding:
– avoiding the arduous use or interruption in use of the site;
– not to negatively affect other systems by using the site;
– the non-existence of viruses or other components that could harm users on the website.
Thus, ARAGON S.R.L. cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect damages caused by the use of its website.
All the information presented on the website regarding www.aragon-grup.com products, prices, information, marketing campaigns and promotions, technical aspects, are presented for informational purposes only. Nothing in the content of the www.aragon-grup.com website can constitute a firm offer to contract and cannot engage the responsibility of www.aragon-grup.com in the absence of subsequent agreements.
www.aragon-grup.com does not make any declaration, promise or guarantee regarding the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of this content, guidance and consultancy, does not assume any obligation of result or diligence towards any person, expressly excludes and denies liability for any cost, loss or damage incurred as a result of using the content.
6. PURPOSE OF THE SITE CONTENT
The objective of the site’s content is to transmit updated and accurate information.
ARAGON S.R.L. cannot guarantee that these pages do not contain errors, and assures that it will make every effort to provide correct information and remedy any errors.
Any person who wishes to purchase one of the services or products presented on the site is asked to contact ARAGON S.R.L. through one of the means displayed on the site’s Contact page, to inquire about the availability of the service or product in question as well as on the contractual conditions, tariffs and technical or other information.
7. PERSONAL INFORMATION
When information is requested through this site, it is for the purpose of identifying you or the possibility of contacting you. This is all the more necessary when using the applications available on the site.
The nature of the requested information refers in particular to personal data (name, address, telephone numbers), e-mail address, the way ARAGON S.R.L. products and/or services are used or intend to be used, but may also include other information closely related to the use of the requested services and/or products.
In order to better respond to the needs and questions of website users, the information requested through this website will be subject to electronic storage and processing.
8. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
This site may contain links or references to other sites considered by ARAGON S.R.L. to be useful in relation to the content of its site and which are not under its control or guidance. In the case of using these links or references, the general conditions of use corresponding to those sites will apply.
ARAGON S.R.L. cannot guarantee/control the actuality/accuracy of the information present on the websites of third parties, to which reference is made from its website.
9. INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE
Any person who visits the www.aragon-grup.com website and who provides personal data or information through this website expressly and unequivocally consents to the following: the processing of this personal data and information by ARAGON S.R.L.; transmission of promotional materials specific to direct marketing operations; the solution by ARAGON S.R.L. of the requests, questions and complaints addressed (see the Contact page on the website); other activities undertaken by ARAGON S.R.L. and permitted by law, which are not subject to an approval from the recipient.
ARAGON S.R.L. will keep this information confidential.
The continued use of this site constitutes your express and unequivocal agreement in accordance with the provisions of law 677/2001 and the GDPR directives for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
For any confusion regarding the exercise of your rights regarding the use of the site and the protection of use, please contact us through the Contact section of the site.